Madrasatul-Wahyain MN [Islamic Weekend School]
“To deliver a comprehensive education to Muslim children according to the authentic Qur’an & Sunnah, according to the understanding of the righteous early generations”
- [Qur’an]: To teach 4 hours of Qur’an Lessons every week
- [Islamic Studies]: To Teach 6 Hours of Islamic Studies Learning every week
- [Foundations]: To Nurture and cultivate every child upon the Qur’an & Sunnah
- [Manners]: To develop strong, mature, well mannered youth within the community
Welcome to Madrasatul Wahyain! We pride ourselves on having excellent outlook for the children in our community. The Madrasah [academy] is a weekend school for children aimed at providing lessons for the youth in learning the Qur’an & Sunnah.
PART 1: Qur’an Memorization
Our weekend Qur’an memorization is aimed at providing the students with an opportunity to work toward memorizing the entire book of Allah. With a set of teachers who have established a strong curriculum for memorization, we hope to build future huffadh (memorizers) of the qur’an as a foundation for their future study of the religion.
PART 2: Islamic Studies
Our Islamic studies program is aimed at providing the students with the foundations for their religion. Our classes are structured on 3 main levels, and students are placed in classes accordingly. We provide workbooks and encourage study of the lessons on a regular basis. Students are assessed periodically to gage their progress in the classes. The following is a snapshot of some of the texts and materials we cover in the SIlamic Studies portion;
- Aqeedah [Islamic Creed]
- Teaching the Children Aqeedah of the Salaf us-Saalih – [Sh. Khalid Uthman] -Level 2/3
- Aqeedah, Hadeeth & Fiqh for the Young Children [Sh. Khalid Uthman] – Level 1
- Laamiyyah ibn Taymiyyah [Memorization] – Level 2
- Fiqh [Rulings of Worship]:
- Mulakhas al-Fiqhi [Summary of Fiqh – Sh. Saalih al-Fawzan] – Level 3
- Taharah & Salah [Various resources on Salah & Purification for the youth]
- Akhlaaq / Adaab [Mannerisms / Character]:
- Selected Supplications of the Day & Night
- Seerah [Islamic History]:
- Stories from Riyaadh us-Saliheen [Sh. Uthaymeen] – Level 1
Note: Students will be provided materials and resources based upon semester requirements
Places are allocated on a first-come first-served basis and intakes are taken only at the beginning of teaching blocks.
The Madrasah Hours [SATURDAY & SUNDAY]
- Qur’an Session: 9:00 am – 11:30 am
- Lunch: 11:30 – 11:50 am
- Islamic Studies [Session 1]: 12:00 pm – 1:10 pm
- Islamic Studies [Session 1]: 1:30 – 2:30 pm
Note: Children in detention will remain behind on the same day for up to an hour if excessively late.