To provide a place of worship which calls to the oneness of Allah based upon the correct understanding of the Qur’an and Sunnah as understood and practiced by the companions of the Prophet (May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) to provide a place of guidance for both the Muslim and non-Muslim communities residing within Minneapolis, St. Paul and beyond.
Our Vision is to maintain Masjid Al-Wahyain as a facility that serves the whole Muslim community while promoting connectivity with the Minnesota community at large.
We strive to be:
- A place where Islaam is called to and taught strictly according to the Qur’aan and pure Prophetic Sunnah whilst removing anything which opposes that.
- A place which strives to counter extremism in all its forms. We also aim to provide a counter-narrative to young people, countering extremist theology used by fanatical preachers.
- A beacon of light, inspiring and educating those around us
- An upright place that promotes the values of moderation, kindness, charity, forgiveness, patience, perseverance and neighborliness etc., in the spirit of Islamic teachings
ADVICES FROM THE MASHAYKH [SCHOLARS]
Masjid Al-Wahyain takes as it’s methodology to constantly return for advice to our noble mashaykh. Masjid al-Wahyain has been fortunate to receive tremendous advice. From them;
- Shaykh ʿAlī ibn Yaḥyá al-Ḥaddādī [Riyadh, KSA]
See Masjid Al-Waḥyain Bayān [Clarification] for more details.
We have adopted the methodology ahlus sunnah of returning to our noble scholars in affairs of deen [religion] regarding the spread of the da’watus salafiyyah in this region.